Thursday 22 January 2009

Settled In

That's right, after working all yesterday, I got all my stuff settled in here and saw my boss off. Last night was interesting, and that's all I'm going to say - some things are best left forgotten, I suppose.

Today was better, it was certainly much quieter. The little girl has been content to guard her dolls from being ripped to shreds, the middle boy has been playing power rangers (gosh - I never knew pr were so annoying...) and the oldest is doing his homework, which he's convienently forgotten all week. 

Plus, I got my computer working again. I was on for a while last night, but my computer wasn't loading the internet very fast and so I gave up after about ten minutes. There really isn't too much cleaning to do right now, and so I find I've been knitting a lot. It's nice, because I can do it while Lily is playing with her dolls or watching cartoons, and is relaxing. And boy, with these kids, do I need to relax. 

So, just posting to let you guys know I'm still alive, have settled in, and trenched myself for the weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Your job sounds great and i hope for your sake it pays well! Have fun with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...