Saturday 10 January 2009

Heat Wave!

Yes, at long last, it warmed up today! Thirty degrees, Fahrenheit, warmer than it has been recently! 
It's amazing when zero feels warm. I mean, I don't have multiple sweaters and socks on today. Of course, my brother's friend had to remind me that they're freezing in Colorado right now... thirty degrees warmer still. Oh well, we're getting there.
Hopefully by Monday we will have pulled out of all the cold snap and go back to weather that people can actually live through. I really don't want to leave the house at nine thirty in the morning in a cold car if we still have this cold snap. 

2 comments:

  1. The cold is leaving you and coming toward us. We'll be in the teens later this week. By the by, still waiting for those cute kitten pics.
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the kitten pics now... and don't complain to me about cold.

    -Laura ( I still love you!)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...