Wednesday 14 January 2009

One of Those Days

Today, I'm just tired. I have finished all the hard cleaning at work... I am getting along well with the kids, and really, my job is quite a nice one. I mean, I could have had a boring, terribly mundane job at a store. I'm thankful. 
However, my emotions go out of reason when I'm tired like this, and lack of sleep, and other things add up to me just wanting to bury my head in a pillow and pretending that I've never heard of a thing called "The Real World." 
For what it matters to anyone beyond me, I saw Belle today when I picked up one of the kids from school. Yeah... maybe that's why my emotional stablity isn't what it should be...

2 comments:

  1. Oh that must be so hard. I'm sorry. *hug and cup of tea*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tea. I'm doing better about seeing her now. I'm kinda looking forward to it. It's just hard not having her to love... :S

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...