Tuesday 27 January 2009

Photos from Work

Yes, home again, and enjoying the peace. Even though my week at work was stressful, there were still good moments. 

Here are some blueberry muffins I made - which turned purple, thankfully, it didn't affect the taste. (I'd strained the juices off the berries, and one of the kids dumped it into the batter anyways.)
I'm trying to make even snacks something pretty for the kids, which isn't always sucessful. But at least it's starting to work a little better.

Yes, on a dinner plate... lovely, sweet grapefruit. Perfect for snack because the kids are entraced with the size of the fruit after being peeled, and it's at least healthy!
These are some amazing (if I say so myself, it's because I'm quoting Canyon!) Cranberry and Orange Zest muffins. They make everything better and life more bearable when mornings have gone all wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...