Tuesday 20 January 2009

No Rest For the Weary

For some reason, I've been dead-tired since last Thursday. Could have been all the cleaning. But, anyways, that's why I didn't blog at all last night... I was too tired to think of anything to say. 
Tonight's my last night home until next Monday. My boss is going out of state (required by one of the businesses she runs) and I'm getting to watch the house and kids until she comes back. I'm planning on taking my computer, and if I can connect to the internet, I'll blog from her house. If not, well, you'll know why I'm not on here.
And maybe, while I'm there, I can get some sleep.

No, I'll probably be working on knitting, reading, writing letters and scraps of poetry when I'm not watching the kids and cleaning. After all, there's no such thing as rest for the weary. My parents told me that often as a kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...