Monday 12 January 2009

Quick Note

Hello everyone! I'm about to head off to work in a few minutes, first I have to start the car so that I don't freeze along the way. I finally got those pictures of the kittens yesterday, and if I have time this evening, I'll load them and post. If not, they'll be up tomorrow. 
As can be expected, I'm a little nervous about work, but I'm very excited and I hope things will go smoothly. I'm antipating today will be a lot of getting to know the kids, and cleaning. 
Now, I'm heading off to start my long Monday. I guess it's going to be fun going from work to pit rehearsals, but I'm definitely going to be tired when I get home tonight! 
Love you all!
~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...