Friday 5 March 2010

A Word About Tea...

This tea is magical. Notice the woman in red has tamed the dragon? Well, I think that's supposed to explain how the tea helps you calm your nerves and make you feel oh-so-much better!

I may have been over-dosing on this tea recently, but it just tastes so wonderful and leaves me feeling refreshed and better. At HC, I turned a bunch of girls I knew onto it. It's perfect when you're stressed and studying. Or stressed and moving across country.

And did I mention it's good for you? Eleuthero, peppermint, cinnamon, ginger, chamomile, lemon grass, licorice, catnip, tilia flowers, lemon, hops and vitamins B6 and B12 are all in there. This means that the herbs combine to make you feel calm, refreshed, energetic and rested.

Which means it's probably good for everyone else around me, since I am not going to be Madam Dragon...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I could have used some of that earlier this week . . . it's been a pretty stressful, rotten week, aside from a few shining moments. I've seen those fantasy-themed or myth-themed tea-boxes before, but have never bought any. Can't think why not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe Jhaniel, I'm rather surprised you've never had this kind of tea before. I really think you'd like it. Theophilus tells me that he's been to their HQ in Boulder CO and that it smells wonderful. I think he should go again and get me a few boxes.
    I'd suggest their mint, their blueberry, their sleepy-time, and black cherry, along with this Tension Tamer. :)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...