Sunday 28 March 2010

A Quiet Sunday

Ok, now that the mental debate about the shoppe is done, I feel very relieved. With the slight exception that most of the morning was spent setting up paypal and such like.

Hopefully, I have some washclothes in the shoppe by tomorrow, so you can head over there to look at them. I really ought to be knitting right now, or reading, or doing something with my time. But am I? No. I'm on the computer, emailing and reading blogs. Which isn't a bad way to spend a Sunday, I suppose.

Yesterday I did go into work, which was nice. I love the greenhouse, but I don't think I'll be able to be there much longer. I am going in again tomorrow, but I've applied at Kaladi's and a few other places for works. I really would love to be a barista, and I think I have a good chance for it. Prayer would be greatly appreciated as I'm job-hunting. Too bad my body conspires against me staying with my current job.

Anyways, there isn't much going on today on this quiet Sunday, so I wish you all a blessed Palm Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...