Monday 8 March 2010

On a Jet Plane...

Yep. I'm leaving tonight. In less than 12 hours now... to fly away home.

Well, I'm almost ready to go here. I have to put my last things in my suitcase, eat dinner, try to sleep for a few hours, then leave my grandparents in the middle of the night.

Now that it's so close, I feel like there are a million things to do, and I have no idea what they are. Or where to start on those things. Maybe it's a lot simpler than that. I just have to put one foot in front of the other.

And those feet should just be able to lead me onto a few planes, then onto my own front door. When I get back, I'll see about posting really quickly to let you know that I'm still alive, then I'm going to hopefully have a wonderful dinner with my parents and just settle back into my life.

Mum tells me that I may be moving up at work as well, when I return. God is truly great!

3 comments:

  1. He IS great Laura! Keep trusting and resting in Him. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your travels...peace to you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You back yet honey? Thinking of you! xo

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...