Saturday 27 March 2010

A New Adventure!

Hmm...

I've gone off the deep end this time, I think.

Yes, that means I've done it. I started a new blog, all for selling things. I'll post things on there as I make them, or have them ready. Over the next few weeks, I'll be developing that more and actually figure out paypal and all that jazz. Maybe at some point, if I feel like I can actually handle this, I'll start selling on etsy as well.

What have I done, and what have I started?

Well, here's to the new adventure in my life. And I thought my life was already strange enough. Ahem.

And if you have any handy thoughts, ideas, anything at all, please share! I especially would like input on what sort of things you'd like to see in the shoppe. And please, spread the word!

4 comments:

  1. Washcloths!! Please!! Oh,and a beanie hat for me. And one for Saraya too! Good on you Laura, it will be great. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will absolutely spread the word! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, well, thank you for your enthusiam! I've got five sets of washclothes that I'll be posting here soon, once my paypal account is finalized. And of course, the first beret will be going in there.
    Do you have specific beanie styles in mind? I might be able to make something like it if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Good on you for getting right to things Moriko-chan! I wish I could be more like you. ^-^ Your Shoppe is in my prayers, and will be on my lips at other times as well! I'll have to think up a funky idea for something you could put there...

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...