Monday 29 March 2010

Holy Week Thoughts

So I'm not at work right now like I thought I'd be. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, stuffed up nose and achy body. Oh dear.

Instead, I'm sending more emails, drinking more tea, and planning to clean my room and perhaps start a new knitting project. And of course, sometime over the course of the day, I shall photograph some things for the shoppe and get them listed!

As this is Holy Week, I have many favourite songs running through my mind. Palm Sunday was yesterday. Maundy Thursday is only three days away. Then Good Friday. Black Saturday. Easter Morning.

This is probably the most important week of the whole church year. Blessings to you all as we mark the days that lead to our redemption!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...