Friday 26 March 2010

Shooting Around the House

Candy-Boots!

Well, last year I mentioned these boots and never actually posted the photos of them. That's sad indeed! But at last, I do get around to it. Aren't they adorable?

Barefeet For Spring!

I realise there is snow in the background of this photo. But really, it wasn't that cold. And I live barefoot anyways. My feet were very happy to be outside without the confines of restrictionary shoes.

Hints of Green

My mother has plants all over the place, as evidenced by most photos I've taken around the house in the past. This particular plant caught my eye and I just had to photograph it.

3 comments:

  1. I like the new blog look Laura! And the boots of course. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the the light curling itself in and around the plant. it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! Mum didn't even recognize the plant when I photographed it, since it's a very small ivy vine she has.
    And everyone at work shares your opinion of the boots, Min. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...