Thursday 25 March 2010

Knitting and A Movie

Last night my mother and I visited a friend and they sorted seeds for planting together. This wasn't part of our original plan, but it was very relaxing anyways. I just sat there and knitted my beret.

Then we watched The Blind Side, which was a lovely movie. I'd highly suggest it to anyone who enjoys a good story, good acting, and inspiring thoughts. While we watched, my hands continued to knit.

By the end of the movie, I had finished my hat. I felt like it was quite the accomplishment. Two hats in one week. Well, I could have even got the second hat done sooner if I had actually knitted more often and spent less time on the computer.

I won't likely be posting photos since it's the same yarn I used for the one I made on Sunday. But this one actually fits, so I'm not contemplating selling it.

2 comments:

  1. 'Two hats in one week'--You, my dear, make me feel extremely unproductive. I think one scarf in six months is an accomplishment, haha.

    And I'm surprised to hear that 'The Blind Side' is actually a good movie. Maybe I'll get it from the school library sometime then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hats are pretty easy. And small. But until Sunday, I'd never made a knit hat in my life. So I guess it's not too bad. And I wasn't throwing colours or anything like that. It was just straight knitting.

    And it was wonderful, even though I was surprised to find that I enjoyed a movie about football. But yes, go get it!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...