Tuesday 23 March 2010

Seafoam Beret

On Sunday, I finally made a knit hat.

Seafoam Beret

I chose a lovely beret pattern, and this variated yarn. I think it turned out pretty well. Down side? Well, I wanted to make it for myself. But the pattern was a bit larger than that, so it doesn't exactly fit me. Oh well. It fit my mother pretty nicely, so she nicely modeled it for me, and I photographed it and am now trying to decide what to do. Most people are advising me to just start selling some of my stuff. I guess that wouldn't be so bad.

Seafoam Beret in the Plant Corner

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think the beret is lovely. And I also think that selling your knitting would be an excellent way to earn money, since you knit so much anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! Seriously, when I was scanning down and saw the picture I was like, "Oooh, where did Laura buy that?" ^-^ It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I'm really considering it now. I'd have to really work at knitting, rather than just hit and miss, and binge knitting. I guess that maybe if I just make a lot, then get a stock going, it'd work. Or just sell as I have stuff.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...