Thursday 30 April 2009

It's Spring! Really this time!

Okay, so today I was in town for a while. And found out that it's spring.

The bringer of this joyous news? No, it wasn't a robin. It wasn't the sixty+ degree weather. It wasn't the flip-flops (rubbah slippahs), wellies and shorts. It wasn't that my skin is now a few shades darker than it was a week ago. It wasn't another Italian Soda. It wasn't flowers.
Wasn't even pussy-willows in bloom.

I saw me a gangantic RV, pulling a trailer AND another car. Yep. That's it folks- spring in Alaska has arrived!

Next scene: the tourists in heavy winter coats and hip-waders walking around with a forest of fishing poles and the likely hood of catching zippo fishsies.

Oh, how I love the ability to tell the season-changes in Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...