Wednesday 29 April 2009

La Fontaine a la My Mythic Music Player

Last night, I finally accessed my Pandora account that a friend had set up for me. He'd told me about it weeks before- but I was terrified of opening an account on a site called Pandora. (Too many times of reading that myth, I suppose...)
So, he sent me a link, saying he'd set me up with one, and that he'd suggested some music for me already. All I had to do was log on and listen. And I'm so glad he did, and that I listened. My apparently electic tastes in music was appeased when it started playing Simon and Garfunkel, Loreena McKennitt, The High Kings, and Enya at me.
Then... a new singer... a new song...
And I fell in love with it. It was so lovely I couldn't describe it. (I was on Skype with Jhaniel at the time, trying my best and failing.)



I think I've found another artist I like a lot. And now I have this desire to go write poetry like this- even though I have no clue what she's singing about (other than a fountain)... I think it doesn't really need translation.

2 comments:

  1. I am now obsessed with this song. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Gorgeous, isn't it? I think I know something that will be heard in our dorm room a LOT! :) Dorming with you makes my heart smile. ^_^ Like that. <3

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...