Wednesday 8 April 2009

Fun Times!

So, yesterday, I got a call from Andromanche, telling me that she's decided on HC- as have I!!! Yes, this means I'm going to be rooming with my best friend.
I wonder if the college will know what hit 'em. Should we warn someone? We've already started planning what we want to do together- shopping, hair, classes, etc. Oh yeah, and I'm planning on taking her home with me to meet the whole family for Thanksgiving. (Andy, just so you know.)
Yeah, blogging in autumn may be just a little bit crazy. But it'll (hopefully!) be a bunch of fun.
Then too - all times with Andy are fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. That saves me knocking some poor local girl out, stashing her body under the bed, and going home for Thanksgiving in her place. Not, you know, that I would have ever done that..;D Just kidding. Actually, I'm really looking forward to it. ^_^ When did you tell your grandma that I'll be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the summer, that is. (Don't approve this comment unless you really, really want to...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheehe.... I didn't tell her what dates you'll be there in August. Since, you know, I don't know exactly when I'll be getting there either. :)

    Anyways, I am still superduper excited about rooming with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...