Wednesday 22 April 2009

Tricked ya!

... said the sun.

He left us today. I was sad to see the return of the grey skies and loss of warmth and light.

I even had to wear a sweater that I haven't worn in over a month when I went into town this afternoon. And yet, I was still a bit cold. Luckily, I got to pay the coffee-shop a visit. Unfortunately, I didn't get myself another Italian Soda as I doubted the sanity of buying a cold drink when I was already chilled. So, hot coffee was the option for me. And, of course, writing in my notebook. That activity always seems to warm me up. (It makes the happy endorphins flow...)

I hope it's back tomorrow. I'm missing it. And we need the sun to melt the snow and make the flowers grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...