Tuesday 14 April 2009

Oh, I'm a Rambling Reader...

Wait! That's not how the song goes!
Hm...
Oh.

Hi!

Yes, I am supposed to (by my own self-imposed ideas...) be doing a Day in My Life today, but I'm too tired for that. Plus, my day was by far not interesting and would bore everyone to death.
The good news for today? Well, Theophilus will be home in about three weeks... I think he said it was seventeen days till his last day of school. That means summer. (And I'm trying not to be nervous about how much I really really need a job...)
And... I've started on that mending pile I've been putting off for forever. Didn't know I hated sewing buttons back onto shirts this much. Could be because I haven't done it in so long...
Plus- I found more Gordon Lightfoot CDs, and the librarians called me to say they just got some Simon and Garfunkle and Loreena McKennitt CDs in. (I know what I'm getting next time I'm at the library!) Oh, and there's an Agatha Christie book in my backpack, just waiting for me to be fully finished with those Arabic script books.
Jhaniel- I know you said not to worry, but I'm thinking about making you a CD anyways... :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I LOVE Loreena Mckennit! Do you have her most recent, Christmassy album? It's my favourite!
    I loved your post below about the little girl at the library. :)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...