Monday 6 April 2009

Looking Back (Tink)

After my post on Thursday, I decided to post photos of Tink too. There are so many, it was hard to decide what to post. But, I chose a few of my favourites.


Milk-coffee, mostly milk... one of the best things ever. The girls begged for it. And looked so cute, trying to be grown-up and drink their coffee... I miss making it for them.

Watching her grow... up, up, up!

Honestly, this is one of my favourite photos of Theophilus.

Petting zoo time!!!

I agree with her shirt: Sweet.

Somebody turned four in September! (yes, I remember when she was in a sling on my back and barely talking!)

Mum and Tink. I love this photo. (Yes Mum... I think it's wonderful.)

Okay. So I liked taking photos of Mum and Tink together. Her shirt says it all "I've been very good lately." I memorized that sometime during the countless laundry loads.

Yes, she was Mum's little Inuit baby.

How can you refuse such cuteness? Sunshine Stormcloud!!!

Even if that does mean that she got to wear my hats more often than me. And look better in them. Harumpf. It's still mine.

And this one... taken last June. Right after they came back. Sometimes waiting for Mum at the store was long and boring, but some of the cutest photos were taken then... And this is the best of them, I think.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful girls, and such precious memories. :) I'm so sorry you're missing them so much. Aren't photos a wonderful reminder? I love the one of Tink and your Mum wrapped in the green blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! I'd imagine it is hard to "run into" them around town. :(

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...