Friday 1 May 2009

May 1st: College Decision Date

Okay, not like there was much doubt. But in case anyone missed it.

I am going to HC this fall!

Oh yeah, and it's May Day today! Happy May Day everyone, and I hope you saw some flowers or danced or did something slightly crazy but fun! I was given a lilac pansy at work- and I love it. Being the Purple Girl is so much fun.

And in celebration: I bought myself new purple garden-rubbers. I think I like them. I feel like a little kid, looking down to see how pretty my feet look. Hm... let's hope they keep the blisters far away from me!

By the by, this is my three-hundredth post! *wild gasp ensues* How have I actually managed to find anything to say worth three hundred posts? :)

3 comments:

  1. 300th . . . whoa . . . Even scarier is the thought that I've read them all, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 300th! Mine is fast approaching also! :) Your weather sounds divine. So do your purple garden-rubbers. ;) Are they gumboots? (wellingtons?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like double congratulations are in order. So, Congratulations and Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...