Wednesday 27 May 2009

It's my day off!

Here I am, enjoying my fifth day off in the last 27 days... though it's rainy out and I don't feel much like moving around. It's a lot different from my last day off- last Wednesday- when I went on a long hike with my brother and father. I'll post and load photos about that soon, I hope.

I've been reading again, though it rather cuts into my sleeping time. (Don't worry- I'm still getting that in too!) Plus, with work, I've had lots of plant-related things on my mind. And plenty of stories from the greenhouse that I want to blog about. I've been terrible at keeping up on emails and blogs (like you needed to be told that?) and life in general. Hopefully, I'll learn to balance this before I go to college. Then too- I'm going to not try to post every single day at college. Maybe two or three times for my non-hectic weeks? We'll see. More likely... it'll be once a week like it has been since May 1st. But I find that I miss blogging... something about not expressing myself somewhere makes me feel behind and like I'm incomplete. Now you know why I'm a writer; I have the thoughts and feelings and make people listen to them or I go nutty.

It's kinda funny too: most of my blogs since work started have been about me wanting to blog more. (And, incedentally, still not blogging more...) And with all I want to tell about in my life, I'm not perfectly sure where to start, or what to say first. Maybe I'll write up a bunch of posts and just publish them over a few days. (Don't want to over-load the blog all at once!) Hopefully soon, I'll have a new camera and be sharing photos again!

Yes, that is my sad news- after years of faithful service and literally thousands of photos, my camera is dying/dead. It goes through batteries in about a week- making it very expensive for me. (Do you realize that spending eight dollars for about two weeks' service means I could get a new camera within a few months? It's time to just go buy a new one and stop the money flow on dying batteries...) Thus, I haven't really been taking any photos recently, which is rather sad. I love taking photos. And Theophilus' camera is really just too large for running around taking snapshots. And Dad's camera is a photographic brick. With lots of lenses that I'll never remember to lug around. So... cheap small camera will have to do me. :) I have a few in mind... we'll see how the developements go.

Okay, rambling post done for now. I'll start working on those other posts perhaps this evening. Definitely that one about the little boy and the math teacher... just for my brother's sake.

1 comment:

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...