Thursday 4 September 2008

Thursday Musings, Or Thursday Knittings

Today, I finished my work week (not very hard, only a few students two days a week.) and spent a long time, or so it seemed, in town. It was one of those days where I feel like I didn't accomplish much.

However, I had a lovely conversation with Jhaniel for nearly an hour, which cemented my wish to visit Hawaii sometime. For the first time, I talked on the phone about politics - yeah, Palin changes things.
Also, I finished the Snowflake Shawl.

And, once again, I've started another one. The current one is a lovely "winter-white" merino wool. Oh, and I'm keeping this one. So, I guess this is becoming a habit for me.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, you beat me to blogging about our phone conversation! Glad you enjoyed it though, because I definitely did.

    And wow, are you a fast worker. It took me weeks to sew my apron, and here you are finished with the shawl already (which, needless to say, is beautiful)! Amazing. I wish I was a better knitter. I've never tried to use patterns, I just knit ropes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shawl is lovely, darling. Absolutely lovely. Good work.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...