Wednesday 3 September 2008

New Knitting

I have an egg: it's white, and it's really soft. And I have been working with it recently.

Here's my project that I started on Sunday afternoon, simply because I'm loving the rhythm of knitting. It's very relaxing.

This is the edging of the shawl I'm making. I made another one on Friday/Saturday, which was red and had only one edge rather than the double I have here.
By the way, this is one of my Christmas presents I'm working on. At last, I've beaten my procrastination - by doing everything a few months in advance. I doubt it's going to last. Somebody's present is going to be forgotten, but I promise to try to get everything done as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. You clever thing. I would not know where to start! How lovely to be able to make homemade things.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...