Wednesday 3 September 2008

Mint Gathering

I am very happy to report that my mint which was savaged earlier this summer did well and I had a large amount to gather today. Also, since Theophilus' room is empty and no one really goes in there, at least until December, I figured that it was the best place to hang the mint to dry. And the top bunk has slats that are exposed which are perfect for hanging the bunches.

I can't wait until I can make tea with this. And Halleymarie, I'm going to see about getting you a plant here soon. If it doesn't work out, I'll get you another one in spring.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! So is my room going to smell like mint when I get home? I certianly hope so.
    later, later
    Dein Bruder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have oodles of mint growing. It's actually apple mint, and has slowly taken over half of the lawn. :) I don't mind- it looks and smells prettier than grass! Would you mind sharing how you do your tea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, could you spare a plant for me too?

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...