Saturday 5 July 2008

The Sunny Side of the Street

So, last Sunday, at the play I went to, a girl sang that song. And I've been thinking about it off and on recently.

And today, it really was sunny. It got to be mid-seventies, which is extremely warm compared to our recent temperatures of about fifty, or below. The girls were very wound-up, and although I was less than engetic, I took them on a walk.
First, you check that everyone (Yes, that means Laura too!) has their shoes on the right feet. Oh, and better check that it's your shoes too!
Then you run towards the light patches on the road. And Belle watches... wondering what the hurry is. "The sun's been there for a really long time, Tink! Like... five minutes!"
But if you don't hurry, you'll be left standing in the road... wondering how sisters seem to just disappear. Oh yeah, Tink was behind me for this picture!

And it is always good to stop and look at the beauty in God's world! And what little girl (or big girl like me!) could resist stopping for flutterbyes!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some lovely pictures. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...