Friday 11 July 2008

Simple Joys on a Tough Day

Today was really quite tough: I had to look for things to brighten my day. I found them in simple things.
  • Writing a three page letter on green paper with birds all over it.
  • Hearing from Mandi, a councilor at a camp I went to over a year ago - we haven't written in about eleven months.
  • Taking Belle up to the mail-box to post a letter for Keri.
  • Showing Tink how to bicycle and pushing her around the drive-way.
  • Looking through pictures I took in May and editting some of them.
  • White roses reminding me of cleanliness and loveliness.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey you!

    Awww....you are so sweet. :) I'm sorry you didn't have a better day. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...