Saturday 26 July 2008

Baby Blanket


This is my summer knitting project - it took me long enough to finish! I started it shortly before graduation, and worked on it on and off. It didn't turn out quite how I would've liked, but it still will serve the purpose it was intended for: a baby blanket.

Some people thought that I was making it for my own hopechest. However, it's actually for a young couple I know - Theophilus is really good friends with the husband - who hopefully will have a child soon.

2 comments:

  1. Woww, it's beautiful!

    It looks silvery--which is quite an accomplishment when working with yarn. Yarn is one of the most 'unmagical' fabrics I know of, but this is gorgeous. I've never been much at knitting.

    I'm very impressed. I'm sure the recipients will like it a lot!

    -Jhaniel

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...