Monday 28 July 2008

I'm Off!

Tonight is the start of two weeks of intense music rehearsals for our summer gala concerts. I'll try to keep up with posting like usual, and hopefully I'll get some pictures up too. I thought I might add a few from last year, when my friend Marilyn was up with us.

I might mention that we're playing a really cool set of pieces which are actually sets of dances from the Renaissance. Currently, they are my favourite pieces. I'll let you know more about the music later!

2 comments:

  1. Is that top picture Marilyn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... I like that picture of her. It's pretty good considering how tired we both were during those two weeks. Honestly, we barely slept. The last picture is Eddie, who is one of my guyfriends who plays violin in our quartet.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...