Monday 14 July 2008

Night With Friends

I've mentioned before how Jenn is moving to California soon. Well, this past spring when she was in King and I - I was in the pit orchestra - she introduced me to several of her drama friends: most notably, Rebecca and Jessica.

On Saturday, Jessica hosted a Lord of the Rings party, and I went out with Jenn and Steph. It was great fun, and I loved hanging out with fellow Tolkien-lovers. Jessica made lembas bread, which was delightfully delicous, as were her 'tater cookies'. Everything seemed to have a Tolkien-endowed meaning: nerd's haven. I meant to take more pictures, but completely forgot until right before we left. And it was dark, so I lightened it and transferred it into sepia, since I couldn't make out the colours anyways.


Friends forever...

2 comments:

  1. *screams* Aaaaaaah, I was there in spirit!

    You are so severely lucky to have friends nearby who would be willing to go to a Tolkien party, or willing to host one . . . the closest I've ever gotten was for my twelfth birthday party, when I had a LotR themed cake.

    And lembas recipe? Really? *perks up*

    Where'd she find the recipe???

    -Jhaniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, that was so much fun ^-^ The fact that I didn't write anything about it proves what a bad blogger I really am. lol

    *hugs for the Laura*

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...