Wednesday 30 July 2008

Picnic At The Beach



Things may be stressful, but it's always nice to take a few things down and lay in the sun - which has finally decided to grace us with it's presence - for a little while betwixt running all over the place. And it's fun to be the only people at the beach who are not dip-netting, along with commenting on the visible differences of locals and non-locals.

"He's got his sleeves rolled up and stains on his pants."
"Well, that's because he's from around here."
"She's wearing a knit hat, scarf, gloves, and hasn't got any stains on anything. And she's wearing boots."
"And she's not from the state."

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful there. You should leave a comment on my site sometime. Hope you get my letter soon. I will write again presently. I miss Cranford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I know how to visit Alaska incognito . . .

    Jhaniel ;)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...