Tuesday 24 June 2008

Sugar Cookies

Okay, I must admit that I'm borrowing just a bit, but this is for Rebekah (Tzedeqiel). It's known as an eBatch or eCookies. No, not the little browser cookies on the computer which only confuse those with little techno-savy. These are actually my sugar cookies, lightly sprinkled (very lightly) with cinnamon sugar.

One of Belle's friends came over today, my friend Halleymarie's sister, and later, two of her brothers. The cookies were pronounced by the youngest of them to be "too good to be true, and too tasty to not be real." I think that amounts to "You can bake some decent cookies, Laura." But instead, the other brother, Phillip, stationed himself in the kitchen as the official guard and somehow (very confusingly) several cookies became indefinitely missing...

Anyone else up for an eBatch? Of course, Rebekah Tzedeqiel gets the first choice, and if she likes it, she may be in for more!

2 comments:

  1. They do look good. *takes one* And they are soft. Yum. *brushes crumbs off self* I'm tempted to just eat them all myself, but I suppose I could be nice and offer one or two to Celt. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you. Very kind and generous of you! I'll have to write you a thank you poem or something ;)

    -CQ

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...