Wednesday 22 October 2008

Mum's Home

Late last night, Mum came home. But I didn't see her until this morning. It was really good to have her home. We talked, and we spent the morning together... but when afternoon came, it was like the past week piled in on me and I slept. And slept. And slept. It wasn't until the early evening that Harrison woke me up so that I could help Mum with a few things and get dinner on the table.
Things are going okay, I'm still missing the girls very badly, but Mum's home and she's doing better. And that's what matters. One of these days, I'll catch up on my sleeping again, but for now, I'm just thankful that Mum's home and that you have all been praying for her.
It's only nine in the evening, but it feels like midnight. After devotions, I'm probably calling this a night.
Blessings,
-Linden

2 comments:

  1. Hey darling!
    my parents told me to tell you that they keep praying, too. it's wonderful news that your mom is home again! give her hugs from me!
    hugs for you , too!

    love, Schokolade

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, I posted, but I don't think they put it on.

    Just wanted to let u know I'm following ur blog even if I can't comment every day. I'm so glad your mom's home, although I'm sad for you about your sisters. Praying.

    And I know it may not seem that important, but u do need to take a little more care of yourself. Try to get some sleep. *hug*

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...