Wednesday 29 October 2008

Getting Ready To Go

Monday. It's so close now. Part of me is brimming over with excitement, and another part of me is really frightened of going to audition. But, for the most part, excitement wins out.

Mum will be travelling with me, because she's much better now. (Thank you for all your prayers!) And Andro is going to be with me on Friday, which definitely is something to look forward to. Plus, I'll get to see my family, many of whom I haven't seen in seven years. And I love to make music, so really, auditions aren't that big of a deal.

Today, when I got home from town, I began looking at some of my clothes, books, notebooks, and jewelry and started my mental plan of what to take. I found out something. I like planning for travel. I enjoy getting ready to go. Now I'm really excited.

I suppose that means I actually have to pack tomorrow afternoon. Just so that I don't put it off too late.

2 comments:

  1. All the best Laura! How very exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to disagree: I hate packing and getting ready to travel, because it's so painful to choose what few articles of clothing and reading materials and such I can take! I never realize how much I take for granted until I can't take it with me to a new place, I'm afraid . . . But still, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself so far, and very best of luck to you! And I'm glad your mum's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...