Tuesday 14 October 2008

I'm Ready For Today To Be Over

I am so thankful for my friends and family. Sometimes, I think I don't really show how grateful I am for them.

But, I am grateful, even if I can't find the ways to show it. I'm thankful for Lauri taking time to pray on the phone with me, I'm thankful for the friends who offered to come help with the kids and with dinner, I'm thankful for my brother who took it well (at least much better than I expected) and his friends who prayed, I'm thankful for my grandmother being there when I called, I'm ever so grateful that the kids didn't act up this evening, I'm thankful for Laura driving Belle and Lance home and telling me exactly what's going on.

And I'm thankful for my parents and for God watching over them this evening.

So to all my friends and family, thank you for being there and for the prayers.

3 comments:

  1. I hope I'm not being pushy... but u can always call me no matter how late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Kat, you're not being pushy. I love you for always being there... but after basically spending three and a half hours or more on the phone, I was dead tired. I meant to call you about it, but instead dropped into bed and slept the sleep of the dead. Or at least that's what my Dad said it was like when he woke me at seven this morning.
    And things are better today than they were yesterday. Thanks though! Love you.

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep of the dead? Not Sleep of the Righteous?

    Well, sounds like you had a rough day. I don't know why or anything, but you don't have to tell me. I'm praying :)

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...