Wednesday 15 October 2008

About Yesterday

Thank you to my friends for the prayers, and sorry I didn't write much more last night but I was very tired and completely ready for bed.

Yesterday afternoon, while my parents were dropping my sister Belle off for counciling, my mum had basically a mini-stroke. My dad took her to the hospital, where she is now, and they ran tests on her. She seems to have cleared out whatever caused the mini-stroke, and has started moving her left arm and leg again and is able to talk, although she's still pretty distant when she's talking. Hopefully she can come home tomorrow evening, so thanks for all the prayers.

I'm thanking God for this, because she was extremely lucky and it could have been much worse. Continued prayer would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. God does hear and answer. Staff & Prayer Chain at MFH continuing to pray for her.
    Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs Laura*
    Still praying for you and your family, dearheart.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...