Friday 23 May 2008

Memories In Photos

I'm still going through those pictures for the albums. I have lots and lots of photos, but I find that there still aren't that many of me that I like. And even Theophilus hasn't had many taken of him.
Most of my photos are of our foster kids and such. I can't post those, but I was filled with memories as I paged through hundreds of shots of the little girls, and my special boy. Of course, there were photos of the other boys, but my special boy had way more - about as many as the little girls.

I found the file when we went to a glacier a few hours away from Naptowne, and nearly burst into tears when I saw Tink in a pack Theophilus carried, resting her little head against his. And then there were several of Belle dancing on the path, and Annastasia twining green and gold leaves into her long, dark hair. I think that the best pictures I've taken of people, especially my family, are those outside, and children running around are wonderful. And my boy Norwood was extremely photogenic, and I adored photographing him. His grin and charisma transfer easily to pictures, and they lighten my mood and just cheer me up so well.

I miss them all, and wish that they were still here. Of course, it's wonderful that they are with their family, but I still love them and think of them as my brother and sisters. I'll love Harrison and Lance too, but there's always a special spot in my heart for my Tink, Belle, Annastasia and Norwood.

What joy is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...