Monday 26 May 2008

Graduation

It turns out that most of the photos from graduation are blurry. However, there are a few of me playing the piano, and one of my brother and I and my parents. So I'll post a few of them, and the photo credits to my grandfather today!

You can't really see us too well, the problems of our last name and all, but we are in the back row, if you needed a hint.I think my parents could have about a million photos of me playing the piano if they wanted to, but since this was graduation, they decide to take a few more... And this is hopefully the last time I'll wear all white until my wedding day.



My brother is so tall. It's not fair, but just note that he was pushing me down for this picture. And I have no idea what I was laughing at, or why I'm the only one not looking at the camera. (or the only one looking like an idiot...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...