Wednesday 27 January 2010

More Purple Hair Photos

Some people thought I chose my shirt to match my hair.... or that I dyed my hair for the perfect outfit accessory. However, I'm not the sort of person who thinks like that. I just did it because 1) I lost a bet with a friend and 2) I thought it'd be fun and 3) I needed something bright.
Yes, I realise that static has greatly affected my hair.
This was taken this morning, on my way to classes.

And this is most of my friends' favourite photo of me with purple hair. What do you think?
And this marks post 400. I cannot believe how much blogging has become part of my life.
100th post: August 23, 2008
200th post: December 18, 2008
300th post: May 1, 2009

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you redesigned your blog! And the last picture is particularly lovely. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...