Thursday 18 December 2008

Cats, Christmas and Concerts

Here are the long-promised kitty-pictures! You can't see them too well, but this was the first night. I'll probably take more in the days to come. 
Here is another snowflake-angel-Christmas Tree decorated ... Christmas Tree. Yes, that's right, decorations that match the tree. 
Sorry I didn't blog last night, I was tired and doing everything else. Today was interesting, I spent a lot time talking to a friend of mine and then spent the rest of the day in town with Theophilus. I enjoyed hanging out at the coffee-shop because I'm so used to being alone there, or with mere aqquantances. After that, we had rehearsal for our Christmas concert tomorrow night, which went well. I'm quite excited and will blog about that late tomorrow most likely. 

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah, Laura, the kitties are soooo cute! Which one is Earl Grey? I expected it to be grey, but they don't look grey in the picture . . . How sweet. Are you going to keep them all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable little kittens!! Saraya would go stir-crazy to see these. :) Love the names too.

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...