Monday 8 December 2008

Photos from Friday

Lana, after we had been goofing off with her sister's camera... and many other things too. And no, I guess, I will just have to give up on why they had those feathers with the twigs on the table...
Leah, probably telling me and Lana to behave. (Which didn't work.) Yes, these pictures are terribly dark, but they'll have to do.
I realised after I loaded this picture that I somewhat resemble a moon... Yeah, I'm just that pale.
Me and Lana, the queens of goofing off and pretending to be posh.

Here are me and Leah, she looks much better than I do in this photo, but I like it anyways. (Maybe because it's with her!)

4 comments:

  1. You know, Laura . . . you look a little bit like Ann Coulter. But, anyway, don't worry about being pale . . . I personally think that pallor is rather nice. *g* It always seems to be one of the chief descriptors of my characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rivka: That's the first time I've been told that. But that's something nice anyways. So, now I've been told I look like: Ann Coulter, Glenn Close, Miranda Otto, and Vera-Ellen. I guess I'm just going to have to say that I have a basic face that looks a lot like a lot of people. :( Anyways, thanks, I do like being pale... it was just the moony-ness of the picture that I noticed.
    -Linden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rivka in that paleness is something I emphasize in my characters too (something I've been trying to moderate recently, but phooey). I often wish I was pale; you're lucky :)

    (I think that's why the main female character in my book is darker and short . . . it's my way of making myself feel better!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jhaniel, trust me, paleness isn't always a good thing. At least I never burn, right? But you know, many of my characters are very pale, so maybe it's something we all share. Well, they're either pale like me, or Indian/Asian looking. Haha, I know - India is a part of Asia... but they look different to me! And I know what you mean, many of my girls have blonde hair and are rather plain so that I don't feel outdone by my own creations!

    -Linden

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...