Wednesday 17 December 2008

Of Snowflakes and Blogging

Today's tree is the snow-flake tree... and that's not just because it's very snowy out right now! I rather like this tree, it's very pretty and elegant looking. 
It's been a long time since I was posting regularly about my life, but I suppose that's because my blog-posts have been of Christmas trees and such rather than the day-to-day happenings around the house. Of course, the kitties merrited their own post, and with them was the announcement of Theophilus coming home. But other than that, I haven't really posted about life since November. Perhaps I ought to leave the tree posts till the evening and add them to what I would normally have written for that day. Perhaps I'm the only one who noticed this and cares that I haven't really been writing much here. 
Let me know what you think, and I'll probably do another post this evening with pictures of the cats and with a update on the doings of Laura. 
So, until tonight, my blog-offering of a tree will have to do. :)

1 comment:

  1. While I enjoyed looking at all the trees (they were much more fun seeing them "up close and personal". And I have missed your regular "newscast from the homefront".
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...