Saturday 6 December 2008

Saturday's Late Tree...


The Tree that Took Flight.
Yes, that's right, this tree is covered in cardinals and red bows. Sorry this post is late, I thought I was going to do our tree, but I don't have it up yet. (I know! But, really, I've had a lot going these last few days, and yesterday was my birthday, so I have plenty of excuses!) And then, today, I was busy cleaning the area for the tree, then I had Music Theory (MET!!!), and then Leah was over and Jess came and we watched Lord of the Rings. I'm actually still watching it. It's lovely.
So, yes, we'll see about having the pictures of my tree on Monday, if not, then sometime later next week.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!!!

    And how funny, all the way over here, on the other side of the world, my husband and I are planning to watch the many wonderful hours of Lord of the Rings this week too. :) Something in the air? Not that any of us need an excuse to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Saminda! Well, any excuse to watch Lord of the Rings is good! And thanks, I had a good time. :)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...