Monday 25 January 2010

Monday Already?

It's the start of the third week of school.
Where'd my weekend go? Well, let me see. I had homework: finished by 3 on Saturday. And then I spent a lot of time catching up on that funny thing called sleep. And I watched movies with two other girls. I went to church. I wrote a little bit. I listened to Celtic music. I looked through photos of home and friends.
And now it's Monday, and I've gotten through three classes, and am soon to head to work for three hours. Only eight more classes, and six more hours of work after tonight until the next weekend. Oh, and about six or so hours of homework. I didn't include in there my five and a half hours of music rehearsal I have to sit through because my hand is still getting over the sprain and Dr. Casey doesn't want me to stress it.
So I've decided to make the week exciting. I'm going to dye a bit of my hair purple again. I know, I never got around to posting photos of it the last time I did it, but this time, I will.
Really.
I love spontaneous decisions like that. We'll see what this week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...