Sunday 24 January 2010

Finished...

Last August, before I left home, I began work on a purple blanket. It progressed slightly during the time when I was recuperating from that cough I wrote about, and the time I got to my grandparents.

Photo: Detail of the pattern.
Once I got to school, it kinda went under the bed and was neglected in favour of doing my homework. (Funny, these priorities I have...) And then, I worked on it during movies, or when I visited my grandmother, and the UN, and once again, I picked it up over Christmas break.
And finally finished it.
Originally, the pattern was for a baby's blanket. It turned out a little larger than that.

Photo: The finished product: a full size bed-spread!

2 comments:

  1. A LITTLE larger? My goodness, that is lovely! It took my breath away when I first saw it. Was it an easy pattern and can you share it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annie! You saw it in the beginning stages, remember? I took it with me to Kaladi's that day we met for coffee in August. :)
    I'll post the original directions, as much as I can remember of them, anyways.
    -Linden

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...