Tuesday 26 January 2010

Favourite Things: It's Purple!

So, rather than wait till this weekend, I found myself with some free time last night. And so I pulled out my temporary dye and went to it.
Yes, I dyed a little bit of my hair purple again last night. And here are some photos to prove it.
Just as a quick note: it's a bit more purple than these pictures show, it looks a bit pinkish according to them.
Yeah, I think it looks really good with my natural gold hair...
The one concern I had with it being so close to my face is that it'd make me look paler... what do you think?
And that's about it, as far as pictures go. I'm sure I'll have more at some other point...
And to think that my speech professor said I was the quiet kid who had all the answers and would never do anything surprising. I want to hear what he thinks about my hair during class this afternoon....

2 comments:

  1. heeeeyy you have John William Waterhouse on the wall

    Anyway, I have to admit that, like your professor, I wasn't really expecting purple, but it does look pretty good! (Much, much better than that guy I see on campus who has bright orange streaks and looks like he rubbed Cheetos dust through his hair. . . . *koff*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rivka,

    Yes, I do. Quite a bit of him, actually. Something like ten pieces. I really like him.
    Well, I am pretty much an unexpected person, I suppose. And yes, I do think my hair looks better than what you have just described. No purple Cheetos........
    -Linden

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...