Friday 14 November 2008

Wow

I would never have believed that two weeks could go so fast. However, today's my last day in New York, and Mum and I are leaving at about four thirty tomorrow morning. I'll attempt to get back into my usually posting behaviour, but the first few days back are going to go by in a crazy blurr.
I forgot to post yesterday about TWLOHA. Some of you may know about it: To Write Love On Her Arms. It wasn't official, but some people had an informal TWLOHA day. So I had "love" inked on my upper arm, along with "love" in a few other languages. Somehow or another, I forgot to take a picture of it. Maybe I'll do the same thing next week, awareness doesn't hurt.
Well, I have to pack up my bag, and then we're going over to my aunt and uncle's house for a family dinner. Which means I get to play with my little cousin (my new favourite person in the world) all afternoon. Yes, I'm taking my camera...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have lots of fun with your cousin... and remind me to send me some pictures of MY little cousins, cause they are adorable times like, 52. ^-^

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...