Friday 21 November 2008

I'm Singing the Blues

Some of you may have figured out that I love Christmas (could be that I've mentioned it a few times!) but maybe, just perhaps, I didn't say that I like Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

So, perhaps, my being upset at finding that on December 3, TSO is playing in Denver. And a friend of mine is going. But, I was only moderately upset, although his rubbing it in didn't help much. In my turn, I played my CDs almost all day to make myself feel better.
Then, this morning, Dad called me to let me know that if I'd made my college trip a month after we had (so, the first two weeks of December) I would have been able to see TSO in Buffalo, NY.
I was very, very upset and pouted for quite sometime. So now I'm singing the Christmas blues because you know that TSO won't come to Alaska, and if they do, it'll be after I've gone to college and before I come home for Christmas vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...