Monday 17 November 2008

Home Again

I arrived home late on Saturday, and will leave it to the other blog for a full account of the trip. I'll say here that I had a wonderful time, took lots of pictures and was happy/sad to leave on Saturday.
My dear friend Halleymarie house-sat for us while we were gone, and cleaned up the place wonderfully for us. (Thanks!) Most of yesterday I was out of it, very tired and trying to readjust to the time and temperature differences.
Today, I jumped right back into my usual Monday schedule, and by the end of the evening, I was exhausted.
But it is very nice to be back home again. I really have to get back on top of things: emails, the house, blogging... so, I'll try to get back to posting every day and we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...