Saturday 8 November 2008

In New York

Alright, I've been in New York state since Thursday, but was unable to access a computer until right now. I'll try to update more regularly, and see about posting photos from my trip.

I had a fairly nice time in TU, but when I got to HC, I had a blast. Andromanche was there as well, and everyone was really friendly.

Oh, and maybe I should mention that I found out that I have been accepted to HC and may qualify for their honours programme! And that means I could go either to London, or to the Balkans...

Such choices.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, milady, but I have to say I'm a bitty bit jealous . . . ;)

    Glad everythings working out so well for you, and that you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you are doing well! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Laura! Excellent! Wow....that means you'll leave AK. No, that's horrible. No good. Don't take it. j/k dearest, spread your wings and soar! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that's amazing!! You are obviously such an accomplished musician already, I'm sure they'll be jumping to accept you! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As they say Down Under . . . good on ya, mate! *grin* So exciting. You really must go to London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you Loralin! ^-^ hehe, if you end up going to London you could be my OTHER connection in the UK. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

What thoughts do you have for me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...